[Soccer!!] Re: [Soccer!!] Re: too crowded

  • From: Scott Cavicchi <s.cavicchi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 17:21:14 +0000

LOL….

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Khanh Pham
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎April‎ ‎1‎, ‎2014 ‎10‎:‎20‎ ‎AM
To: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We should buy 2 sets of soccer pinnies (vests) (11x11).  On Amazon.com it cost
only $18  per set of 12.   We take turn to wash them for next game.

Maybe buy a few pink ones for the joiners or laters , we let them join in pink
but we actually mark them so we don’t really pass the ball to them. (=:

Theo, since you have all the time in the world, maybe you should help us by the
pinnies after watching champions league games???

Thanks.

K.P

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 12:30:48 -0700
Subject: [Soccer!!] too crowded
From: phongwfg@xxxxxxxxx
To: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys,

Since coming back to Bayland Park, our number of players has been increasing.
It s too crowded to play. We noticed there are several new players join our
game. We have been playing 14 x 15. It s not really fun. Some of us are
frustrated about this situation.

I just want to speak up to make sure we have a good game, I think we should
find a solution to make the game more fun.

I think we should enforce the following.

1. To join the game you should be there from 1200pm 10 1215pm.

2. If we have 10x10, we should not let any one else join

3. To be fair with our existing players (we have total 27 on this list), we
should identify who are not and invite them to play with different group.

My 2 cent here is

If we are too crowded since we have 27 players here, should we have 2 games
(break into 2 groups to play 7x7 and 6x6)

Please give us some feed back, your opinion will help.

--
Phong Trangia
408-775-9551