[Soccer!!] Re: Games this week

  • From: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "<baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:42:22 +0000

Let's give it a shot. I will bring a ball.

Fabio E. Marino
Partner
McDermott Will & Emery LLP
275 Middlefield Rd.
Menlo Park CA 94025
(650) 815-7605

On Jun 23, 2014, at 10:37 AM,
"baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I can play today.

Jiaqi

On Monday, June 23, 2014 10:25 AM,
"baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I can be there at 11:30 today.

Jose

On Jun 23, 2014, at 8:58 AM,
baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That works for me on the condition that we show up on time -1130, as I will
leave at 1230.
Theo
baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The WC matches this week are at 9 and 1 (and there are no matches on Friday),
so if we move the game up to 11:30 we could play in between matches.  I can
play any day except Thursday.  Can we do a headcount for today and/or tomorrow?

Thanks

Fabio E. Marino
Partner

[McDermott Will & Emery]<http://www.mwe.com/>

McDermott Will & Emery LLP  |  275 Middlefield Road, Suite 100  |  Menlo Park,
CA 94025
Tel +1 650 815 7605  |  Fax +1 650 815 7401

Biography<http://www.mwe.com/Fabio-Marino/> | Website<http://www.mwe.com/> |
vCard<http://www.dynasend.com/signatures/vcard/fmarino-at-mwe.com.vcf> |
E-mail<mailto:fmarino@xxxxxxx> | Twitter<https://www.twitter.com/McDermottLaw>
| LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/mcdermott-will-&-emery>  |
Blog<http://www.mwe.com/info/news/blogs.html>

This message is a PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL communication. This message and
all attachments are a private communication sent by a law firm and may be
confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

Please visit http://www.mwe.com/ for more information about our Firm.