[battlefield] Re: 801Labs?

  • From: Lee Jacobs <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 21:04:12 -0700

That's the rumor at the prison.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Loren John Bailey" <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎2/‎5/‎2015 9:02 PM
To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [battlefield] Re: 801Labs?

I don't download anything in advance. I suck.
On Feb 5, 2015 9:00 PM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Playing night maps on cte if you have that installed
On Feb 5, 2015 8:51 PM, "Loren John Bailey" <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Welp, the download came to a crawl. It won't be done for another hour.
On Feb 5, 2015 7:31 PM, "Martin Brownell" <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ahhhhhh... so I wasn't doing her a service??? Hmmm I guess it's all perspective.

:-)

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 7:29 PM, chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ahh,  there is your problem.  Services are the end result, you need to start
with currency.

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 7:28 PM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Also, things for things.
On Feb 5, 2015 7:27 PM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 A store you say ? I hear you can trade money for goods and or services in
those.

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It's 10 gb almost. Hopefully not too many are downloading tonight slowing it
down
On Feb 5, 2015 6:47 PM, "Ryan Hawley" <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I didn't either. I just logged in to download. The old beta expired, you can
snag it here: https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/demos-betas

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 6:45 PM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I do not have hard line in my game library any more
On Feb 5, 2015 6:35 PM, "Loren John Bailey" <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hear teamviewer normally but my pc was off. It's downloading now. We'll see
if it's done in time I guess.
On Feb 5, 2015 5:20 PM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Fix that install on phone and each computer you want to access.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.chromeremotedesktop
On Feb 5, 2015 5:17 PM, "Martin Brownell" <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do not either....
On Feb 5, 2015 5:11 PM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You don't have google desktop installed on your phone? 1click rdp
On Feb 5, 2015 4:56 PM, "Loren John Bailey" <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If I get home early enough I'll start the download. If not I'll see you all
next week.
On Feb 5, 2015 4:39 PM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hardline . we only have a few days to figure out if we like the gameplay & new
gamemodes . that way  we know if we should preorder.  Um I mean pick it up when
they do 50% off.
On Feb 5, 2015 4:27 PM, "Martin Brownell" <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I should be on, barring any unknown catastrophe.

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 4:22 PM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm hoping to be on. Are we doing BF4 or BFH?

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wash your mouth out! Heathen!

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hope to be.

That is, unless I decide it's stupid and I hate it.

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 3:50 PM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Oh, BTW...It's Thursday... who all will be on for some shootin'?

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I see it now...another Crown.  Also, it's near the liquor store I see...

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

In WVC?

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 2:48 PM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just looked and that 801 Labs is right next door to Crown Burger. That is a
plus in my book.

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 2:47 PM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have my kids every other weekend. This weekend I have plans and in two weeks
I also have plans to do a make-up Valentine's date since I'll have the kids on
Valentine's Day.

I suck. :(

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 2:45 PM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Just so you know, the wife asked the other night "I thought you were going to
do a LAN party at the house, did that fall through?"  I told her I need to
finish cleaning the basement and set a date sooooo what dates work for you guys?

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Someone posted it on the P42 group

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 2:29 PM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What is this 801 Labs you speak of?

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 1:45 PM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You're right...feels great!

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 1:37 PM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol. I'm kidding. I don't have an opinion. I just like saying i hate things and
think they're stupid. Try it, it's fun!

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wow Wooties are you channeling your inner Fodder?
On Feb 5, 2015 1:34 PM, "Ryan Hawley" <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

They look stupid and I hate them.

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Has anyone ever attended their LANs?  Fun? Worthwhile? Anyone going?

--

[-F69-]bl00k
www.fighting69.com

--