[bass irlp node 6391] Re: WINNERS TROPHY PHOTO international irlp contest 2005

  • From: "webmaster" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bassirlp_node6391@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:36:01 +1000

  ----- Original Message -----
From: JANE ZR6JEB zr6jeb@xxxxxxxxx
To: Graham VK3JBO
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 6:06 AM
Subject: pics

I am very proud to be the winner of the First International IRLP
Contest.The trophy just looks woderfull. A big thank you to All
involved who made this possible. A very special thank you to all who
answered my call during the contest, without you it would not have
been possible.
IRLP is a great way of communicating to hams all over the world. it
opens up a door to the world which you can open or close as you
wish.Lasting friendships are made. IRLP.....
" Keeping Radio In Amateur Radio"

Greetings until we meet again.
Jungle Jane
ZR6JEB
Node 8467

IRLP INTERNATIONAL WINNER
JANE ZR6JEB
 Friday, June 24, 2005

click to enlarge image
check our main page out www.qsl.net/vk3irl

http://www.qsl.net/vk3irl/winner_irlp_contest_2005.gif
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/jun2005/irlp_winner.htm

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending
or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security
settings to determine how attachments are handled.

73`s Roly McMillan VK3KXW
 Group Webmaster Bass Irlp node 6391

1st ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL IRLP CONTEST 2005
Bass Amateur Radio Irlp Group www.qsl.net/vk3irl
& THE CHESAPEAKE AMATEUR RADIO SERVICE
&  NODE 4865 Portsmouth VA USA www.kg4zxk.com