[bas] Re: Tuesday night BAS action? What's everybody think?

  • From: Gary Thompson <gwthom18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 21:51:53 -0400

Me n Victoria are in for shootin

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 8, 2015, at 12:02 PM, "Jack Folloni" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(Redacted sender "jafolloni@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC) wrote:

Hi Shooters -

60% chance of Rain Tuesday night. Should we train or stay home? I was
hoping to teach shot calling and qualify interested parties for RI carry
permits. We can do both of these activities from the covered range on the
Ross Hill side. A heavy shower will make a mess of the paper targets, but
drizzle would be OK.

I could go either way - What's everybody want to do?

Best-

Jack

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.38315672100049&lon=-71.64172979399967&site=all&smap=1#.VXW60UbN7iM

Tuesday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then a chance of showers
between 10am and 5pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after
5pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 66. South
wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts
between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in
thunderstorms.
Tuesday Night
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a slight
chance of showers between midnight and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around
58. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall
amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in
thunderstorms.

computer.