[bas] Next Plate Match date and host needed...

  • From: "Jack Folloni" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jafolloni@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: BAS BAS <bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 17:25:50 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Bears -

We need to schedule the next plate match.  Does anyone have a preference for
either June 15th or 22nd?  Would anyone like to volunteer to be the host?  It's
pretty easy...Take the money, match up shooters, make an inspiring safety
briefing speech...you'll have lots of help from everyone.
What does everybody think of this idea....After the first Swiss match is
completed, we can have 2 man teams face each other or have 2 big teams run a
rely race.  LOL - just trying to max our fun!  ;)

Best regards,
Jack
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.