[baisl] eBook Circulation and Kindle Management

  • From: Alli Decker <adecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 11:43:11 -0800

Hello,

We are currently launching our Overdrive/eBook collection to 5th-8th
graders. We have purchased 10 Kindles to circulate for students who don't
have their own device. My question is for folks who have eBook collections
and also lend devices: How do you manage the Amazon accounts to which books
are connected?" Our tech department is playing around with Amazon and has
uncovered a few strategies, but I wonder if there isn't something simple
I'm missing?

Thanks for any advice on this!

Alli Decker, Librarian
Mark Day School

adecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
415. 472. 8000 x 1007

What I'm Reading Right Now:

A More Beautiful Question - Warren Berger
Ragtime - E.L. Doctorow
Brother of the More Famous Jack - Barbara Tripodo