[baisl] School library visit during CAIS Northern Meeting?

  • From: Laura Mauler <lauramauler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:25:25 -0800

Hello All,

Is anyone available for a library visit on March 9th, the day of the CAIS
Northern meeting? I won't be attending the event, and I was hoping to do
some professional development of my own by visiting a BAISL member's
library. During the visit (maybe an hour?) I'd like to discuss databases,
scope and sequence (if you have it), and general setup of the physical
space. This is my first year as a school librarian, so I'm eager to learn!

Please let me know if you are available on March 9th for a library visit.

Thanks and best wishes,
Laura

*Laura Mauler, MLIS*
*Librarian*