[baisl] Possible OUP Baisl pricing

  • From: "Alexa Stoneman" <a.stoneman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:40:03 -0800

Hello all,

I have been working with Oxford University Press to instigate a special
discount for Baisl members.  However, I will need to collect some
information from any interested parties:

1)      Would you be interested in subscribing to OUP's products?

2)   Do you already subscribe to OUP's products?

.         And if so, would you want to add more databases to you collection
due to the addition of the discount?

3) How quickly are you looking to subscribe?

4) Is there a best subscription cycle for these resources? (ie when do you
usually sign up for the year?)

You don't have to know which databases you would be interested in right now,
but if you do it would help me to know what databases you're considering.

So, if you are interested or are a current OUP subscriber, please contact me
off-list at my school email address.

Best regards,

Alexa

Alexa Stoneman, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Director of Technology and Library Services

St. Patrick-St. Vincent High School

1500 Benicia Rd., Vallejo, CA 94591

e  a.stoneman@xxxxxxxx

t   (707) 644-4425 x482