[baisl] Re: Pat Mora or Yuyi Morales Author Visits

  • From: Diane Simoneau <diane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 09:06:34 -0700

Dear Debra

OMG! I would love, love, love to have them for our spring book fair. I've
been tying to get Ms. Morales for years. I'm happy to contact Ms. Dalloways
and? or Books Inc. ffor info!

Thanks
Diane

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Debra Cardone <Cardone@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

Hope all is well as you finish the school year.

I finished co-teaching a nit with our Spanish language teachers for Dia
de los libros/ Day of the Book this year. Next year we hope to have a
Hispanic author visit the Lower School

Pat Mora and Yuyi Morales are local in San Francisco. Have any of you
had these two authors at your school? If so, please notify me their
publicist contact.

I am also waiting to hear from our local independent book store to
get back to me too.

Thanks,

Debra Cardone, Librarian
Hamlin School
San Francisco, CA
CONFIDENTIAL: The Hamlin School This email and attachments are sent by The
Hamlin School and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the
email and any attachments without reading, printing, copying, or forwarding
it, and please notify us. helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxx

Diane Simoneau
Elementary Campus Librarian
Prospect Sierra School