[baisl] Re: Illustrator Visit

  • From: Jo Melinson <jmelinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 12:40:10 -0700

Thanks, Jenny. That’s very helpful.
Have a lovely summer!
Jo

On Jun 18, 2015, at 12:37 PM, Jenny <jenny_andrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lisa Brown has given talks at Live Oak School (K-8) for parents on reading
picture books with children and to the fifth grade on two different topics:
how to evaluate picture books and Civil War research using primary sources..
She is well prepared and great at engaging her audience. I haven't seen her
in front of a larger group but I trust that she would be equally as good. We
look forward to having her back again next year, especially since she now has
a new book out and another one on the way. Highly recommend! Jenny

.
On Jun 18, 2015, at 11:37 AM, Joanne Melinson <jmelinson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Everyone,
I hope you’re enjoying the summer. We’re just tying up loose ends here and
will be done soon. I’m wondering if anyone has had Lisa Brown visit their
school. If you have, could you let me know how it went? Thank you!

Jo

Jo Melinson
Middle/High School Librarian/Literary Magazine Adviser
Sacramento Country Day School
2636 Latham Drive
Sacramento, CA 95864
916.481.8811