[baisl] Re: Credo

  • From: "Alexa Stoneman" <a.stoneman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:30:40 -0800

Heather Wiegand is the person who is working with Baisl.  We did have an offer
last year for Baisl members (last February).  I have emailed them about an
offer for this coming year but haven’t heard back yet.  Katy – if you want to
email me directly I can give you last year’s details so you have something to
work with.

--Alexa

Alexa Stoneman, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Director of Technology and Library Services

St. Patrick-St. Vincent High School

1500 Benicia Rd., Vallejo, CA 94591

e   <mailto:a.stoneman@xxxxxxxx> a.stoneman@xxxxxxxx

t   (707) 644-4425 x482