[baisl] Re: Books Suggestions for School in Mongolia

  • From: Debra Cardone <cardone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 00:02:05 -0700

Hello Shannon,
Thank you for your generous offer of English reference books. Is it
possible to ship them to Hamlin School? I will then pass them on to
Christine Silver, the person that is working with an English teacher in
Mongolia.

Ship to the address below: Hamlin School, 2120 Broadway Street, San
Francisco, CA 94115 to my attention: Debra Cardone, Librarian

Thank you,
Debra

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 8:22 AM, Acedo, Shannon <sacedo@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Debra,

Are you interested in any ex-library books? We have a number of nice sets
in great condition that are not very old and may be useful for reference.
In English.

Let me know and good luck. I have to say the leading sentence of your
email wins the prize as Most Intriguing Opening Ever!

Shannon

Shannon Acedo

Chair, Library and Information Technology Department

Harvard-Westlake Upper School

3700 Coldwater Canyon Blvd.

Studio City, CA 91604

(818)487-6587