Badges - Re: from the it sucks to be him department (from FoxNewsChicago)

  • From: "CarlGlas" <CarlGlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 05:04:35 -0500

My thoughts exactly!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Forrest Joyner" <fj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:57 AM
Subject: Badges - Re: from the it sucks to be him department (from FoxNewsChicago)

Those Windex birds are laughing....

On Jul 13, 2011, at 9:55 AM, DWBeeks wrote:

"Clearly" the owners of the glass door are negligent.  Such a door
should be "clearly" marked to prevent such a tragedy from occurring.

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:20 AM,  <CHK8093@xxxxxxx> wrote:
A man is dead after running into a glass door at his South Side Woodlawn
neighborhood home while being chased by police officers Monday night.

Jonrynn Avery, 24, of 6243 S. Vernon Ave., was pronounced dead at John H.
Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County at 9:09 p.m., according to the Cook
County Medical Examiner’s officer.

At 8:25 p.m., Chicago Police officers saw a 25-year-old man firing a handgun and then run into a home in the 6200 block of South Vernon Avenue, according
to police News Affairs.

The man then ran into a glass door and suffered multiple cuts to his body,
police said.

Of course, the family will sue--hoping to hit the ghetto lotto.

--
"I strive daily to be the greatest pessimist possible,
but fear I can never be better than second best."

The Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est. 1997