Badges - Re: Thanks, and a note about surgery

  • From: "Sandy" <tsand59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:56:15 -0500

You have my prayers Gator.

Sandy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Charles Rahn
  To: Badges 1Badge
  Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 8:49 PM
  Subject: Badges - Thanks, and a note about surgery

  Thanks Dan and to the others.

  BTW, I will be going in the hospital next Tue for a double surgery on my
neck. On Tue they will make the incision from the back of the neck, on Thur
they will going in from the throat to put in a 2" piece of titanium to
stabilize the vertebrae. I will be in the hosp for about  week with a 4 to 6
week recovery. This is all the results from a patrol car wreck from the mid
70's.

  For those of you that believe, I request a prayer, for others, please wish me
good luck.

  Gator

  Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:26:32 -0700
  From: dmortex@xxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Badges - Re: I'm baaacck again!
  To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        It can get lonesome out there all alone shepherding a flock!!

        Glad you are back, my friend.