Badges - Re: Quite Fascinating!!!

  • From: michael lesnick <hospitalcop2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:55:20 -0700 (PDT)

Jim
That was cool...and to think that some government employee was paid big $$$ to
input data to some computer to create the program....wish I had a stressful job
like that

So, now it looks like St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana is a good place to move to
since they "win" with a -46.6% decrease in population....I reckon there's a
whole lot more space to have.... of course there is that whole Hurricane issue,
but those events are so rare that hardly anyone notices them, right?

Michael A. Lesnick {please visit & share my new site}
http://www.jal-firearmsawarenesssafetytraining.org
Permission granted to forward unless otherwise stated.