Badges - Re: Newark's McCarthy new CPD Superintendant

  • From: C D Rowsell <cd2u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 17:15:44 -0700

I would think they would just call him STUBBY. That would catch both stature
and the finger in one go!

From: _CHK8093@xxxxxxxx (mailto:CHK8093@xxxxxxx)
Date: Mon, 2 May  2011 10:33:30 -0400
To: _TOPCOPS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:TOPCOPS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
;  _COPS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:COPS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) ;
_POLICE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:POLICE-L@xxxxxxxxxxx) ; _Badges@xxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:Badges@xxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: Badges  - Newark's McCarthy new CPD Superintendant

All news outlets in town are reporting that Rahm is naming Garry  McCarthy.
 The Tiny Dancer ran for Mayor, promising the next  Supe will be from the
ranks---first promise broken, won't be the last with  this snake.

He also ran on not messing with a current retiree's or a current  officer's
pension, let's see how long that promise takes to blow away in the  wind.

PO Christopher H. Karney #8093
20th  District, Chicago Police Department
5400 N. Lincoln Avenue
Chicago IL  60625

Cell/Voice Mail 773.255.1111

"The ability to be able to  speak does not make you intelligent"---Qui-Jon
Ginn

This message was  composed and posted on my personally owned computer, on
my own time using my  own internet connection. The opinons given are mine
and
mine only and do not  represent the opinions or policies of the Chicago
Police Department.

The Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est. 1997

The Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est. 1997