Badges - Re: Mexican man's Texas execution in rape, murder appealed by White House

  • From: Forrest Joyner <fj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 07:44:01 -0500

Obama, idiot that he is, sees no contradiction in the fact that he wants these
illegals to be treated like American citizens, and become nice new voters for
him and his ilk, until they suddenly after so many years and unknown hideous
crimes want to cry for Mama Mexico to save them from the bad Americans who want
justice.  Where I come from you can't have your cake and eat it, too.

Forrest