Badges - Re: Florida FOP editorial

  • From: David Thompson <dthom5303@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 13:46:14 -0400

Wow!  I just learned something today.  Basic rights now include collective
bargaining, higher than normal wages and benefits and no sacrifice at all on
the part of employees; and a government job.  Oh, and best of all, screw the
tax paying public.

Gator: You can tell this worthless turd of a union thug that he wouldn't make a
pimple on a good cops a$$ on a good day.  This is all partisan crap and has to
stop.  Of course, I live in Michigan and not Florida so I don't know the whole
story but, Michigan has hemoraged cop jobs for 10 years.  At the same time we
have municipalities stuck with paying for benefits they cannot afford.  I do
not agree 100% with our governor but he is at least looking forward to the
future for the state and not for individual pockets.

David G. Thompson
Retired Admin LT
Midland PD, MI

and proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the