Badges - Re: Can you recognize this pic?

  • From: Charles Rahn <c.t.rahn@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Badges 1Badge <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 05:53:15 -0400

I hope you are not talking to me. IN fact, I am sure you are not talking to me.

Why should you talk to me in such a condesending tone? I am not your junior and
I am not your employee.

I am going into the hospital this AM for some very serious neck surgery, a dual
next sugery to be exact. I would not wish this on anyone, including you Carlos.
So right now, I don't need any crap.

Charles Rahn

From: CarlGlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Badges - Re: Can you recognize this pic?
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 14:19:32 -0500

Are you really that imbecilic?

From: CarlGlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:16:20 -0500

Not sure what it is but I am sure it doesn't not belong on Badges.