Badges - Re: Badges Information (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "Bisdorf, Paul SWT" <Paul.Bisdorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 20:16:40 +0000

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Is it going to hurt?

-----Original Message-----
From: badges-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:badges-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of CarlGlas@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 1:32 PM
To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Badges - Badges Information

We are being migrated and they hope to have us moved soon.

Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 9:41:04 AM
Subject: Migration to the EMWD Cloud

Dear Mailman Client:

EMWD.com has deployed our first cloud infrastructure and it is now ready for
production. We will be migrating your Mailman list(s) and archives to our cloud
starting on Tuesday evening on Jan 15th.

The majority of our Mailman clients utilizes a sub-domain with our Mailman
service. Since updating the A records for your sub-domains is beyond our
control, you will be receiving a second email from us once your account is
migrated. That email will contain the new IP address of your new cloud server
which you will need to use to update the A record of your list sub-domain.
Please keep a look out for such an email starting Tuesday evening. We hope to
have the migration completed by next Saturday, Jan 19th.

If you wish to schedule a specific time to have your lists migrated so you can
notify your lists members and plan accordingly, then just reply to this email
and let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you. For those who wish to
plan in advance, the IP address of your new cloud server is 216.107.146.144.
Please do not make any DNS changes until you receive a second email stating
that your account has been migrated.

If you use a full domain name and you are utilizing our nameservers
(ns1.emwd.com and ns2.emwd.com), then there is nothing you will need to do on
your end. The migration will be seamless and your EMWD hosted DNS records will
be automatically updated when we make the migration.

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding our migration. We are
happy to assist you.

Have a great week and thank you for using EMWD.com as your Mailman list
provider.

Brian Carpenter
EMWD.com
Mailmanhost.com

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

The Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est. 1997