Badges - Our gov't

  • From: Charles Rahn <c.t.rahn@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Badges 1Badge <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 02:01:18 -0500

I have tried to send this message three times now.
I recently filed a complaint against the TSA. Afterwards, when I was at the
Orlando International Airport, I was pulled aside by the gate agent, who told
me that TSA required more info about me. Is their way of trying to get even
with me? I wonder.
As a former gov't agent, I am getting madder and madder at our gov't. The
system is broken and will never get any better. Our rights are being sucked up,
one by one. Is the One World Gov't coming sooner that we thought? I wonder.....
Gator

The Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est. 1997