[bactttoma] I finally figured all of this out

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:25:23 +1100

Hi folks.

Ok the reason people didn't get a welcome message, is because I have to add it
myself, will do so for future listers now.

This also applies for other files such as the footers, the faq etc.

Well, learning fast that's for sure.

But at least now I understand how to add or edit these files.  This is a good
start.

Cheers.

Steven.

To Leave bactttoma send an email to: