[bactttoma] Re: From Amanda Taylor. I don't know if this is a new digital station but here it is.

  • From: "Franklin Brent" <BFranklin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 14:20:35 +1000

I think the federal government is far to slow with its legislation where
digital radio goes, and how the service has been implemented. The
standard should be much higher. Station Identification for example, one
who can't see can listen for a station for a very long time, and not
find out what the station is.

Now getting back to the current topic, 2gb could have all there shows
come in to Melbourne, and a digital station would be more than happy to
pick up the feed. The arrangement should be between the 2 stations, but
no, the federal government must stop this for whatever reason they see
fit. I think this a joke,

Brent.