[babyasoftgroup] Babya System 12 development update

  • From: Babya Puzzler <babyap2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: babyasoftgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 08:05:21 +1000 (EST)

I have been working on right click support in bDesktop a couple of days ago,
which for now, works fine. On the otherhand, there is excellent news for
Windows 98 users-I have now chosen to support Windows 9.x systems as well as
Windows NT/2000/XP. Plus, I'm going to start work on the new HTML based help
file and add the code to open the help system, in the next week or so

What has been added since build 230:

New build number is 12.0.231
+ Right click support in bDesktop (to be extended ton other areas)
+About box code updated

Yahoo! Mobile