[aztec-users] Various Crashing problems on Win2K and WinXP

  • From: "Phillip Martin" <pmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 07:15:48 +1000

There have been a number of reports of Aztec crashing at startup on Windows
2000 and Windows XP. If anyone has had any problems with it crashing on
those platforms, would you be able to try out the aztec-win32-unstable
relsae for us please?

It contains the code that fixed the Win98 crashing bug, and they may have
been related. The file can be downloaded from
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=23294&release_id=1201
74

The release is rar'ed instead of zipped (It turns out to be smaller, which
makes it much easier for my slow ol' modem to upload) and WinRar can be
downloaded from http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

I think I'll be using a zip file next time, jsut because it will be much
easier for people to get it.

Phil