[aztec-users] Re: QT commits?

  • From: Richard <rm.vaneijbergen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 14:42:29 +0000

Mm, slap me and call me Betty, I'm so stupid! :)

Applications can use the old LinuxThreads implementation (instead of the NPTL)
by doing an export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1

I'll be putting a check into Aztec2 to see if the user is running Red Hat 9
and make use of that older lib instead, that will (for now) hopefully solve a
lot of problems with the js interpreter.

Sigh, that's what you get when using bleeding edge software :)
Maybe I'll make it just in time now (by Monday).

- Richard