[aztec-users] Anyone interested in becoming an active contributor?

  • From: "Phillip Martin" <pmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:48:03 +1000

I am starting to get interested in things other than Aztec to fill up my
spare time, so if anyone out there would be interested in helping contribute
to the Aztec project, now is a great time to get involved.

If you even have only a little interest in the project, I urge you to have a
look at it, and ask questions while I am still active on the project. Post a
message on the message boards or mailing list, or contact me directly at
pmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

It won't be long until I'm mostly inactive (even more so than I am now), so
many many thanks to everyone that has contributed to, tested, and had a play
with Aztec. Its been absolutely great.

Phil