[aztec-devel] Re: [aztec-users] Aztec usability

  • From: "Phillip Martin" <pmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Aztec Developer List" <aztec-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:05:03 +1000

> Another thing, is there any reason to include the JPEG stuff in the
> Aztec baseline?  Why not just reuse jpeglib?  It just bugs me that I've
> got several graphics libraries sitting on my HD and can't just point the
> linker over to them.  Other useful open source image libraries include
> Png and Tiff.

I have just made the jpg translators use the jpg lib. You will all have to
download it now from www.ijg.org

Instructions on how to get StdTranslators to compile are in the readme.txt

In short you have you have two environment variables LIBJPEG_INCLUDEDIR and
LIBJPEG_LIBDIR. I think you can figure out what they are for.

Phil