[AZ-Observing] Re: [sac-forum] Re: Pan-American Charter School Star Party

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 21:23:04 -0700

Jack, let me know the results of Jeff and Debbie's question as I'm still
planning on attending.
AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ

    Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010
    Time: 6-8 pm

    The school is located at 2020 W Indian School Rd, Phoenix. Major cross
streets are 20th Ave and Indian School.

    Setup Arrival Time: Please plan to arrive around 30 minutes prior to
starting time to set up your equipment.

    Total Run Time: Approximately 2 hours (6:00 pm to 8:00 pm) We will start
setting up at 5:30-6:00 pm and show sky objects to the kids from 6:00 to 8:00
pm.

    Estimated Number of People: Mostly 7th Graders, the estimate is
approximately 40 to 60 students plus some parents.

    Format: Casual. No formal programs. Simply setup, show some objects,
explain a little about them, and answer questions.

    Special Requests: The crescent Moon and Jupiter.

    Notes: This class of excited 7th graders is just starting to learn about
    astronomy.

    Contact: Christine Schepeler, coordinator, 203-952-1281. Todd Wade is Asst
Principal of the school.

    Jack Jones
    SAC Public Events Coordinator
    Phoenix AZ