[AZ-Observing] Re: [sac-forum] Dr. Tom McCarthy - Saguaro Astronomy Club this Friday

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 15:25:58 -0700

We will be taking orders and payment for fhe 2012 Messier Marathon T-Shirts
at the meeting. A sample will be available and price will be $12, and $13
for XXL and up. There will be a range of colors to choose from. The shirts
will be ready to pick up at the Marathon, or at the next meeting for those
not going.
Jack

On Sunday, March 4, 2012, Mike Wiles <mikewilesaz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Please join us this Friday, March 9th for the meeting of the Saguaro
Astronomy Club.
> The speaker will be Dr. Tom McCarthy presenting his topic entitled
"Falling Stars, Meandering Satellites and Errant Asteroids".