[AZ-Observing] Re: picture database

  • From: Roy Bartsch <Roy_Bartsch@xxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:50:35 +0200

On Sonntag, 14-Jul-02
jon.m@xxxxxxx wrote about
#[AZ-Observing] Re: picture database# :

j >
j > Try the links on http://www.livesky.com
j >
j > The "zoom" feature of SNpro does a nice job of linking to images through
j > this site.
j >
j > Jon
j >

Hello jon,

first of all THX to you and all other people who replied so quickly.
I`ll try all the links and hope to find for what I`m searching :-)

But what the hell is `SNpro` ?

--
 Roy Bartsch
 Roy_Bartsch@xxxxxx