[AZ-Observing] Re: opposing clouds

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 17:42:39 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244
We tried in Benson but we had low lying clouds hiding the last degree or two of
the true horizon. Mercury was obvious and so were the Hyades, but no Luna.
Also looked at Comet Boattini in Hydra later that night. I think I could detect
it with the unaided eye with averted imagination!
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)

-- Mark Wainright <mwainright@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

 Clouded out on the opposing crescents.  Maybe next time.

 Clear skies,
 Mark