[AZ-Observing] Re: jupiter shadow transit photos

  • From: "Ken Burgess" <strrysky@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:21:11 -0700

Tom... this is Louise, Ken Burgess' wife.  I have a problem.  He left his mount
 and the Astro-physics 1200 equatorial drive out by the diving board.  He was
out with the telescope The Sunday before he died .  Because of clouds he was
planning on going out the Wednesday after he died.  Ken always wanted the mount
etc. back in the house before it got above 80 degrees.

Would you or some of the other guys be able to bring it inside for me?  My
phone is 480 391-0822.  Thanks for your consideration.    Louise Burgess