[AZ-Observing] Re: gm8 for sale

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 23:06:18 EDT

Glenn,

Ditto for SAC, please send me an ad and I'll run it in the August issue. If
you have one ,send a Jpeg if you have it.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona
SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
www.saguaroastro.org

In a message dated 7/16/2002 21:08:45 US Mountain Standard Time,
siowl@xxxxxxx writes:

> Glenn,
>
> The newsletter will be going together this coming weekend.  Get this
> re-written as a classified and we can put it in the coming issue!
>
> Andrew

messages.  Thanks.