[AZ-Observing] drizzle in Wickenburg

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 20:41:07 -0700

Howdy all;

As I am typing this, it is drizzling in Wickenburg, where my RV is
parked.  It has been very cloudy all day and now it is darker clouds and
a little rain.

The reason I am sending this email is that maybe the weather has finally
gotten into the correct cycle.  By that I mean cloudy and rainy when the
Moon is Full and clear and glorious when there is no Moon.  I am hoping
for the best for the Messier Marathon.

So, let's send positive waves out to get the sky nice and clear for New
Moon.  I know that several other folks are planning to show up early in
the week before the Marathon itself.

See ya;
Steve Coe