[AZ-Observing] Re: [amastro] no economic problems since i started it

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 13:33:45 -0700

Wayne, I hear about what you speak, "not trusting," for whatever the reason.
Unfortunately, if one doesn't have some sort of security software and goes
on the internet then bad things will happen - given enough time.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ

From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
it
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:02:43 -0700

Tim, already done and thanks for the information.  I was hoping those doing
the dastardly doings got it from cox.net as that's easier to fix than if the
entire address book was stolen.  Hopefully this is then end of the
unnecessary distraction.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ