[AZ-Observing] Windstorm in northern Az--Freds Meadow

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:13:19 -0700

Howdy all;

I am at the RV park near Happy Jack.  Right now (Tuesday Noonish) I am
sitting in a true wind storm.  10-15 mph and gusting to 35 or so.  It
does rock the RV, so if I type a couple of misspelled words, I
apologize.

I was planning to travel down the road to Fredericksen's Meadow for some
imaging and viewing on Thursday.  We shall see, I will post once I get
up on Thursday.  I would plan to stay for 10 days or so, obviously
weather permitting.

I do hope that this breezy front moves on in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe