[AZ-Observing] Re: When can we expect to "SEE" Comet ISON

  • From: Adam Taylor <psebyl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 17:02:39 -0700

David,

This doesn't answer your original question, but I wanted to share an excellent
resource from Japanese astronomer Seiichi Yoshida:

http://www.aerith.net/comet/future-n.html

The details for each comet have predicted magnitude plotted over time, and his
weekly information summarizes observing expectations.  Good stuff.

Adam