[AZ-Observing] Re: Weather this weekend

  • From: Brian Skiff <bas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pulind@xxxxx, paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rharshaw2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 12:10:09 -0700

On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 11:58 -0700, Paul Lind wrote:
> Is there any chance the weather forcasts for this weekend are all wrong and
> it will be incredibly clear up north?
> -Paul

     The morning 'lore' from the NWS is that though there will be
some moisture increase up through the weekend, it probably won't lead
to much in the way of precip.  However, I'd suggest it will likely be
generally cloudy.  We just got five consecutive cloudfree (nearly)
nights in Flagstaff up to last night, so I'm not complaining.
The middle of next week might be clear again.

\Brian