[AZ-Observing] Re: Weather Alert

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:38:03 -0700

> What does this mean for observing? Good or bad?

It means that for all the times that I've been stuck at home with nothing to
do but stare at clouds,
now that I actually have things to do, it's clear..... Well, at least I can
see the stars now, even if it is in my backyard.....

Andrew, others may elaborate on this, but (very) generally speaking, high
pressure is good for seeing, although the transparancy may be slightly
compromised.

Take a peek at the various CSC, and you'll see...

Thad