[AZ-Observing] Re: Very Good Seeing at Vekol

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:41:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Tom;

I gave the seeing a 7 at Antennas and you know it is rarely good at this
site.  We were using rather high powers on Jupiter and seeing lots of
detail.  I split a 1 arc second double and it was easy enough with the
4.7mm eyepiece to show it to Matt with no trouble.  As you said, I don't
know what is different in the weather pattern to get such good seeing but
I hope it shows up again for next month.

Take Care;
Steve Coe