[AZ-Observing] Update on -- A Gift to EVAC and SAC from ASU School of Earth & Space Exploration

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 10:43:21 -0700

A quick update. Response has been very strong on these "FREE TO GOOD HOME"
reference material and text books.
I started out with over 80 volumes, and now am down to about 35.
Recipients have been EVAC members, SAC members, and other friends of the two
List Servers (EVACONLINE and AZ-Observing).
Since there are many "joint" members of EVAC and SAC, I will CHANGE MY
PLANS.
I will bring the remaining volumes to this Friday's SAC meeting. I look
forward to seeing several good friends there too!!
The books will be "on display" and available pre-meeting, and during the
break.
Again, these volumes are FREE TO GOOD HOME, courtesy of the ASU School of
Earth & Space Exploration.
Any remaining volumes will be "on display" and available at the March 18th
EVAC meeting.

David Douglass
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell (602) 908-9092