[AZ-Observing] Traffic mess on I-10 eastbound

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:20:53 -0500

Hello again;

Ken was coming back from breakfast and said that there is a message on the
electronic freeway sign which said there is a traffic stoppage at I-10 and
Salome Road.  We called 511 for info and it is eastbound lanes that are
effected.  So those travelling westbound to the Antennas site will be
slowed down by the people wishing to look at the accident.

I am writing this around Noon so hopefully it will be cleaned up by the
time people are driving out to the site.

See ya;
Steve Coe