[AZ-Observing] Re: The Grand Canyon Star Party, 2010

  • From: Skylook123@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 00:04:12 EDT

Nicely written, Richard.  Must be great to be 1200 feet closer to  heaven
at the North Rim!

Thanks for posting the link.  Isn't it fun to get a Katie now and  then?

Jim O'Connor
South Rim Coordinator
Grand Canyon Star  Party
gcsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 6/13/2010 8:35:20 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
rharshaw2@xxxxxxx writes:

Here is  a link to my blog post about the Grand Canyon Star  Party.

http://www.lodestarconsultinginc.com/the-grand-canyon-star-party-north-rim-2
010/

Enjoy!

Richard  Harshaw

Cave Creek, Arizona

"Sometimes I pretend to be  normal, but it gets boring... so I go back to
being  me."