[AZ-Observing] Re: Thanks to Paul

  • From: Russell Chmela~ <rchmela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 08:21:56 -0700

 To all:

    Would like to also thank Paul for his efforts on the list.
 With a astro population as large and widespread as here in AZ,
 such a list is vital.

 RC
Howdy all;

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Paul for getting these lists over to
freelists quickly and with a minimum of fuss.  I know that it took a while
and some time and effort to get all this up and working.

I have found the az-observing particularly useful when we are looking at the
weather and trying to decide where to try and observe.  Also, it is fun to
hear what other Arizona observers are doing at sites different from my
location.

So, thanks to Paul;
Steve Coe

messages.  Thanks.