[AZ-Observing] Super Novae in M95

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EVAC Forum" <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 10:11:24 -0700

How many of you that did the Messier Marathon managed to observe, or image, the
supernova, sn2012aw, in M95 during the marathon.  I'll add that to the notes
field.
I've had a couple of questions about abbreviations used in the results table
sent out last night.  The abbreviations are from Hartmut's results table at
http://messier.seds.org/xtra/marathon/res_tab.txt  and they are rl for
reflector and rr for refractor.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ