[AZ-Observing] Re: Super Nova SN2012fr in NGC 1365

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:27:00 -0700

I have had a couple of questions regarding the images that are posted to my web
site.
Yes…..   they were not all in the same orientation.     Oops…
It is a very interesting story about why….   But in the interest of time, they
are now corrected, and all aligned correctly.
Sorry for the confusion.

If you go to look again, and they are still different, please click on the
“refresh” button. IE and some other browers cache pages, and the cache needs to
be updated.  Here is the link again, if needed:

http://az-douglass.net/astronomy/ngc1365_w_sn2012fr.htm

David M. Douglass
dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (secondary)
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (main)