[AZ-Observing] Re: Still camping at Antennas

  • From: <kevin.kozel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 18:42:20 -0500

There is another large naked-eye sunspot group.  I called it the 'paw print'
group because it looked like a dog paw print yesterday afternoon.
KK
---- stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

=============
Howdy;

Well, there has not been much astronomy, but I am camping and it is nice
and quiet and the temperatures have been very comfortable.  It is about
Noon and there is about 50% cloud cover and I continue to hope for the
best.  George Kolb has just shown up and there are a couple of folks who
are planning on arriving tomorrow (Thur).  I do have two (count'em two)
images of stars that I took earlier in the week, so it has not been a
complete washout.

See ya;
Steve Coe