[AZ-Observing] Some Eclipse Pictures

  • From: Herve Dole <hdole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:23:11 -0700

Hi,

Some of you published (or linked) on this list so many amazing pictures
of the eclipse, that I barely dare advertize mines !

Anyway, I used 2 SLRs cameras, one with just a 28/80 lens, and these are
my favorite. I also used an old minolta XG1 at the "focus" of a 9cm ETX,
but it was out of focus, it appeared !

It was a nice eclipse, we were in the western desert past the Tucson
Mountains (and Gates Pass).

http://lully.as.arizona.edu/~hdole/amateurastro/eclipses/20020610Eclipse/

Herve

   Dr Herve Dole             | Research Associate - Astrophysics
   Steward Observatory       | Deep Infrared Surveys SIRTF MIPS
   University of Arizona     | Phone: 520 626 2958 Fax: 520 621 9555
   933, North Cherry Avenue  | mailto:hdole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Tucson, AZ, 85721, USA    | http://lully.as.arizona.edu/~hdole

messages.  Thanks.